Thursday 3 November 2011

Gabriella Sofia Outfit Of The Day

Drum Roll Please! I am pleased to announce the very first OOTD post on Wear, Where and When?

Todays Outfit Of The Day is from the lovely Gabriella Sofia of Haute Future. I stumbled across Gabriella's blog by accident, but I'm happy Haute Future has come into my life. Haute Future is a blogazine with beauty tips and tricks, new trends and hot topics. Make sure you check it out! There are some fantastic Halloween make-up tutorials that I will be bookmarking for next year!

Wear? - Gabriella informs me that EVERYTHING is from Forever 21.

Where? - Gabriella's garden before attending Marie Claire's Inspire and Mentor How To Get Into Beauty seminar.

When? - September 2011














 If you would like to share your OOTD please read What You Need To Do and email wearwhereandwhen@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading!

Rachel x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me your first WWandW post! I love the idea of this blog and will definitely be telling my friends to come check you out :)
    Love
    gabriellasofia

    www.hautefuture.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete